Subject: Hi all!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 22:00:54 +1100

Hi to everybody out there that reads this list.

I've just started subscribing to this list as well, and have been using Amos 
since it's release in Australia. I also have Amos Pro, the Compiler, Amos 3D 
and virtually every other Amos thing here.

I ran the Amos Special Interest Group in Canberra for sometime, until people 
lost interest.

I've been struggling to write arcade style games for some time and are 
having trouble getting material on how to do it, or example code. Is there 
anybody listening that could point me in the right direction? I tried 
ordering the amos Game Makers guide, but could not get it in this country. 
HELP!!!

I've also written a boot disk maker utility that was affective, and soem 
simple arcade games. I'm also trying to put together a disk magazine at the 
moment...

Anyway, thanks for your time and I hope someone can help me out there.

See ya!
Bernie Wiemers
[email-masked]

Canberra, Australia